Our thanks to Iowa State University for allowing us to create the video about their CAVE, and to the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, for the Virtual Reality samples. All images are copyrighted by ISU and Chapel Hill respectively. Used with permission.
VR-MAX can create medical animation, architectural walk-through's, engineering simulations, engineering models, pharmaceutical simulation, etc. Please contact us for further information
IMMERSIVE ENVIRONMENTS are currently the world's most advanced forms of R&D visualization. The two technologies that dominate this market are:
By providing scale, and 3D inter-relationship, Domes and CAVES allow researchers to interact with their concepts, designs and inventions in ways not possible through any other medium. CAVES add the highest resolutions the human eye can perceive. This unparalleled visualization capability affords otherwise impossible opportunities for discovery and inspiration. They're used by:
- The US Military, who can build a simulation far faster and cheaper than building mock cities, to train troops in urban combat
- Automotive industries such as Ford, John Deere, Caterpillar and others put test drivers behind a virtual wheel to test automotive concepts before prototyping
- Pharmaceutical companies can see how various molecules interact on scale otherwise impossible
- Engineers can examine the viability of designs on an x, y and z axis, by walking around virtual parts before prototyping
- Architects can examine their building a full-scale
- Medical training now can examine a body at full-size and scale, or travel through an inner ear
There is no higher state-of-the-art in visualization.
If you want to Demonstrate the Impossible, contact us. We'll help make the impossible possible.