100 Milliseconds. That's all it takes for you to form an opinion of another person's face. At a Trade Show, your booth may have 2 seconds.
Whether a Consumer Venue, Trade Show of Event, you want to create immediate visibility, engagement and memorability.
VR-MAX combines Magical Technologies and best standard practices with brand-savvy Content to draw and delight your audience. Whether booth design, video or a faux 4D Immersive theme park ride, we generate buzz, crowds and opportunity.
- Church & Dwight (Fortune 500) and Colangelo Advertising hired us to create a faux 4D experience. A branded dome + content: a vertigo-inducing ride-like experience for their 20-something audience. AKA The TrojanDome, delivering 2,000+ visitors per day. See Colangleo's use of Domes for their Consumer Venue/Event>>
- Travelers and Fallon Worldwide Advertising have installed the Travelers Logo Interactive Surface at the Hartford and Minneapolis Airports, where thousands of visitors interact with them daily. See Travelers use of Interactive Surfaces at airports>>
- Ecolab, USG, Weyeth, used VR-MAX domes and content to "successfully capture our audience" at the World Wide Food Trade Show. "It wasn't just a curiosity—it was a very effective tool to attract attention—'immerse' our audience in our new campaign—which resulted in many qualified leads." See Our Introduction to the use of Domes>>
- Travelers uses their iSurface at their Risk Management Society (RIMS) Trade Show. See Travelers use of the same Interactive Surface for their most important Trade Show>>
- Starwood Hotels, Sea Ray and others use our domes and productions to successfully introduce their newest hotel concepts and even for an anniversary celebration. See our Introduction to the use of Domes>>
- Macy's used an iSurface as part of their re-branding of Marshall Field's in Chicago. See Macy's Interactive Floor at Marshall Field's>>
- Travelers uses their iSurface at their Risk Management Society (RIMS) Trade Show. See Travelers use of the same Interactive Surface for simple events>>
To us, Experiential Marketing means Real World, Larger-Than-Life, Human-to-Magic-Art-Object interactions. As you can see, it will never be mundane. Put the "awe" back in "awesome." Let us help you create a unique and powerful way of telling your story and extend your brand position. Gain visibility, immediacy and memorability. In other words …